Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm not going very far.

School's over, summer's in. 

I must admit, it's a weird feeling. Usually, as the end of the semester draws near: I say my goodbyes, pack up, and head home. Yet this time, I'm staying; I didn't go very far. I'm settling into my new home for the summer; mainly just trying to make it feel like home. It may prove to be a challenge. 

Currently, I am sitting at work. Really, this desk worker job is the main motivation behind this: numerous hours with nothing better to do. I don't have any homework, and I won't always feel like reading. Not to mention, I'm sure Facebook, YouTube, and other random frequented sites will start to bore me. 

So yea, that's basically it. I'll be doing this from time to time, or maybe more. Who knows? I'll be around though. In the meantime, google Connie Culps. It's amazing what doctors can do these days.

And that's what's up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment